Middletown RI Beaches
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- No Fires
- No Smoking
- No Ball Playing (ask guards where approved activity zones are)
- No Vehicles
- No Dogs Allowed on Beach, except
May 1 – September 30 from 5:00AM – 7:45AM and
October 1 – April 30 from sun rise to sun set
Dogs must Be Leashed
- No Horses Allowed on the Beach from May 1 – September 30
- No Camping
- No Kite/Wind/Sail Surfing in designated Swim area (from May 15 – October 1) or within 100’ of any person at any time (2nd Beach only)
- No Kite Surfing (3rd Beach only)
- No Wind Surfing in the harbor (3rd Beach only)
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- Don’t feed the seagulls
Stay out of the dunes!
Please keep our beaches clean and safe for all!
Use trash receptacles; or when not available please take your trash with you.
Please note that Third Beach does not have trash receptacles, please take out what you brought in.
INSERT IMAGE OF RULES SIGN